Wines O' Whitehorse

Reviews of wines that can be purchased in the Whitehorse Liquor Store and anything else I care to comment on.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Quick Entry...

Sandhill Cabernet Merlot - yummy, really good from the Okanagan, I think about $20.

New Zealand Sauv Blanc...Shepherd something or other? About $22, very tasty like all the NZ Sauv Blancs we get here.

Two good wines - go out and get some!

5 Comments:

At Tue Apr 28, 03:28:00 p.m. PDT, Blogger spughy said...

Really? I thought Sandhill used to be kind of yucky. I will have to try it.

 
At Tue Apr 28, 09:16:00 p.m. PDT, Blogger Rachel said...

Sandhill yucky? You must not be a loyal reader of Wines O' Whitehorse. Shocking!

 
At Fri May 01, 02:35:00 p.m. PDT, Blogger Anna said...

Sandhill...yucky? This is sacrilege. You can't get much tastier for $20 (or so).

 
At Fri May 01, 05:21:00 p.m. PDT, Blogger spughy said...

Alrighty then. Perhaps I was confusing it with something else. I will go out and get me some.

 
At Fri May 01, 10:29:00 p.m. PDT, Blogger Rachel said...

You're in BC so you probably can do as good or better, but here it is pretty great for quality and price and one of the few Canadian wines worth drinking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home