I did it!
I finally signed myself up for the Opimium Society. I will now have access to lovely, well priced wines that are not available in the local store. There is about a five-six month delivery lag, so it will be a while before I start to benefit from my membership. Also, now is probably not the best time to start buying lots of wine as I have to build a house and will need to be frugal until I get my finances normalized (and then for the next 20 years while I pay for it), but I have signed up for the Select case from each offering (6 random bottles, 8 times a year) and will likely get partial cases with a friend, and maybe a sister if she wants in. I have gotten some of the wines through a friend who is a member and they have all been really nice wines at a decent price. I am looking forward to my wine filled future! Also, the Rotary Wine tasting happened last Thursday. I didn't go this year, but it will be fun to see what shows up in the liquor store in the next few weeks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home